Fudge is the stuff of nostalgia. The fact is, however, it’s just a memory for most of us because of the high sugar content and unhealthy ingredients of typical recipes. But not this one…
This tempting keto fudge is just as creamy as you remember it, but with almost zero carbs and a boost of collagen as well as healthy fats, this recipe is a keto dream. And with the goodness of Nuttzo keto butter, it’s got a satisfying crispy crunch. Keto living just got more delicious.
Servings: 13 one-inch cubes
Time In the Kitchen: 15 minutes
Cooling Time: ~ 2 hours
- 1 cup Nuttzo Keto Butter
- 1/2 cup coconut butter
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 3 scoops Primal Kitchen® Chocolate Collagen Fuel
- 5 Tbl. cocoa powder
- 1-2 Tbl Swerve (or monk fruit) to taste
- Good pinch of Himalayan salt
- Equipment: silicone ice cube tray
Melt and mix all ingredients in a double boiler (or bowl put over boiling water). Stir well.
Pour into mold or tray and refrigerate until solid.
Pop out of silicone cube container, and enjoy! Store covered in the refrigerator.
Nutritional Information (per piece):
- Calories: 231
- Carbs: 5.6 grams
- Fat: 21.6 grams
- Protein: 6 grams
Now For the Giveaway…
Win everything you need to make this keto fudge and more with $100 in keto staples from Primal Kitchen (including the keto starter kit + collagen + protein bars), a copy of the Keto Reset book and Keto Reset Cookbook, PLUS $150 in keto goodies from Nuttzo!
1. FOLLOW @eatnuttzo, @primalkitchenfoods, @marksdailyapple & @theprimalblueprint
2. TAG two of your friends in the giveaway post on IG
3. BONUS ENTRIES for signing up to our Keto newsletter: https://www.primalkitchen.com/pages/keto-reset.
})( jQuery );
eventCategory: ‘Ad Impression’,