Is there anything more satisfying than a one pan meal that is stupid easy? Hmmmm…probably ice cream. Ice cream is definitely more satisfying. But since ice cream is terrible for you and not always the best dinner decision for the whole family, this dish is way more satisfying. It’s super low carb (I think, I don’t count carbs, nor care), it’s full of healthy fats, and it will leave you feeling satisfied without being overly full, which is the best way to feel every night. In the end, this sheet pan dinner will leave you happy since you won’t have many dishes. And that’s what is really important here.
As I type this at 5:45am, I’m already dreading tomorrow morning. I’m an early riser and always have been. I literally hop out of bed hyper. Not joking. But before 5am is pretty gross and tomorrow is a 3:45am alarm clock for me. I use to have that alarm clock for years when I was coaching a 5am CrossFit classes and it was pure misery. Tomorrow I have a super early flight to Phoenix and I have to put my trust in an Uber scheduled pick-up at 4:15am. I’ve never scheduled an early pick up since I usually just drive myself. But since I now drive a car that’s a lease, I have to stay under 10,000 miles per year, and since our airport is 183940903 miles away, it makes it a little challenging. Sorry this story is excessively boring, I digress. My point is – have you ever scheduled an early morning Uber pick-up and it didn’t work out? Can I trust it? Almost every time an Uber driver picks us up, they get lost. Our neighborhood is not confusing. It’s two turns off the main road. It’s insanely simple. And being late to the airport is one of my least favorite feelings, especially at DIA. Do I trust a stranger??
Either way, I’m getting my ass to Phoenix tomorrow to see my friend Cassy from Fed and Fit and Lexi from Lexi’s Clean Kitchen. Cassy invited me to this conference that BeautyCounter conference so I’m packing my suitcase and staying in Phoenix for the rest of the week! I’m mostly excited to see my friends that I only get to see once a year usually, but I’m also excited to get to know the company a little more. They are all diehards for BeautyCounter but I don’t know much about it. Hopefully the conference is more enjoyable than a 3:45am wake up call. I have a feeling it will be, but you just never know. Ok, I have a workout to get to so I’ll see you tomorrow, bright and early!
- 1 bundle tri-color carrots, cut in half lengthwise
- avocado oil spray
- salt and pepper, to taste
- pinch of garlic powder
- 1.5 pounds salmon, cut into filets
- 2 bunches of broccolini
- 8 ounces sliced button mushrooms
- 1/4 cup spicy brown mustard
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- red pepper flakes, for garnish
- torn cilantro, for garnish
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Place carrots on a baking sheet, spray with avocado oil spray and sprinkle with salt and garlic powder. Place in the oven to bake for 10 minutes, until carrots have slightly softened.
- Turn carrots over to opposite side then add salmon, broccolini and mushrooms to the pan, and spray veggies with avocado oil spray. Top everything off with a bit of salt.
- In a bowl, mix together mustard, maple syrup, curry powder, and cayenne pepper. Top salmon filets with mixture. Place in the oven to bake for 10 more minutes or until the salmon is cooked to your preference.
- Top the sheet pan meal off with red pepper flakes, a bit of salt and pepper, and some cilantro!
var simpleListUrl = ‘/saved-shopping-lists/’;
amzn_assoc_placement = “adunit0”;
amzn_assoc_search_bar = “true”;
amzn_assoc_tracking_id = “paleomg08-20”;
amzn_assoc_ad_mode = “manual”;
amzn_assoc_ad_type = “smart”;
amzn_assoc_marketplace = “amazon”;
amzn_assoc_region = “US”;
amzn_assoc_title = “What I Used to Make This Recipe”;
amzn_assoc_linkid = “9d84d78f418d940e58007c034299736c”;
amzn_assoc_asins = “B01JRNNUU2,B07CCYTYQH,B07DQB5BCD,B0083QJU72”;
You May Also Like:
Click Here To Get All My PaleOMG Recipes Into Your Meal Planner With Real Plans!
I may be compensated through my affiliate links in this post, but all opinions are my own. This compensation helps with expenses to keep this blog up and running!