This post is sponsored by Care/of
How many times have you walked into a supplement and vitamin aisle at a grocery store and felt COMPLETELY lost? That’s me every single time. There are hundreds upon hundreds of vitamins and how the heck are you suppose to know which one is right for you and your needs? Then how many different supplements do you even need? It’s so confusing, so overwhelming, and so daunting. So you know what I do? I walk away immediately then ignore my supplement needs all together. Out of sight, out of mind, right? Right. But that doesn’t solve the problem.
For me, this new year has been all about taking better care of myself. I’m changing up my fitness routine, I’m creating longer warm-ups and cool-downs in the gym, I’m stretching more, I’m being more kind to myself, staying away from excess sugar and alcohol, and now I’m facing the fact that my body has extra some extra needs that need to be addressed. And those needs cannot be fixed with food alone.
Here’s the thing – I would LOVE to believe that I’m getting all the vitamins and minerals I need through the food I eat. I eat vegetables with every meal, all my meals are quite colorful, and I eat the best sources of protein available. But what we have to face at this point in time is that the soil our food is grown in just doesn’t have the same quality it did hundreds of years ago. Which means the quality of our food is not the same as it once was. And that means we have to supplement it regularly. But where to start? Well I have the answer for you!
I heard about Care/of a while back while listening to a podcast and I thought it was such a unique idea, so I was pumped when they reached out to work together! And I was super surprised how easy it all was to figure out the right supplements for me. It was like talking to a specialist, without the human interaction, which is my favorite. Here’s how it works –
- First you take a quick 5 minute quiz
- It will ask about your supplement history
- Details about yourself such as your age and where you live
- What your goals are – whether you’re looking for healthier skin and hair, better digestion or strong bones, etc.
- And details about your lifestyle like how much fish you eat, your alcohol consumption, if you smoke, and any allergies or dietary restrictions you have
- Then you’ll receive your daily pack vitamin routine suggestions
- With each recommendation, it will include the suggested dosage and the benefits of each supplement
- And you can always add any other supplements you would like, in case you already have some favorites you take regularly
- Once your order is placed, you’ll receive your monthly pack filled with your daily supplements!
- And all you have the do is tear open your daily pack and wash it down with some water! Easy peasy!
When I took the quiz myself, I found myself concentrating on hair health since mine is rather thin and continues to thin as I age. I also found myself drawn towards working on my brain health since I can’t seem to remember what I even ate for lunch yesterday. After taking the quiz, I got 4 recommendations –
- Astaxanthin – This helps support cognitive health, healthy skin, heart health and athletic performance – all things I can get behind!
- Calcium plus – As we all know, healthy bones are incredibly important. Since I workout regularly, it’s not something I think about much since I’m strengthening my bones through lifting. But I also don’t consume much dairy, so a little extra calcium will definitely help out.
- B-complex – This B Complex contains all 8 B vitamins and it also includes methylfolate and methylcobalamin. All of this together helps support the nervous system along with healthy hair and nails!
- Extra batteries – This formula tastes like oranges and dissolves right in your mouth. And it’s great whenever you need a little extra boost since it contains vitamin B12, citicoline, and caffeine.
I’m almost done with my first monthly pack of vitamins and I’ve loved it so far! Care/of makes it super easy to remember to take your pills every day since all of them are in some spot. No opening a cabinet filled with a million pill bottles and having to sort through every single one to find the right one for you. I’ve been carrying a few of the pill packets in my purse so I can take one whenever I remember that day, no matter where I am. It’s so convenient and easy! The only thing I didn’t find myself using too often was the Extra Batteries since I am pretty high energy most of the time!
No matter how you’re looking to improve your health in the New Year, Care/of has something for everyone. If you want to simply boost your energy, or strengthen your nails, or if you just want to work on your overall health, Care/of does all the dirty work for you! All you have to do is take the quiz and then take your pills! It’s so easy, convenient and stress-free. No more wandering aimlessly around the supplement isle at the store! And while you’re taking care of yourself, you’ll also be taking care of others because Care/of gives a portion of their sales to the Good+ Foundation which provides prenatal vitamins for moms in need! Take a deeper look at your own health today by taking their quiz to get your own personalized results! And be sure to use code PALEOMG for an exclusive 50% off this month only! As I’ve said all throughout 2019 – this year is your year. Make it your healthiest and happiest one yet!
This post is brought to you by Care/of. I may be compensated for this post, but all opinions are my own. This compensation helps with expenses to keep this blog up and running! Thank you for all your support!