Salads can be as Big-Ass or as simple as mood and time dictate, but they always should be flavorful. We love this classic (and keto-friendly) recipe for a quick side or (topped with some bacon crumbles) a light lunch or dinner. The best part…it’s made with staple ingredients that are easy to keep on hand.
Bright, colorful, crisp and rich, it’s a great choice for a midweek family supper or even an impromptu dinner party.
Time In the Kitchen: 5 minutes
- 1 head iceberg lettuce, cut into 4 wedges
- 2 roma tomatoes, diced
- 2 stalks green onions, white and light green parts diced
- ¼ cup crumbled blue cheese
- 1 cup Primal Kitchen® Ranch Dressing
- 1–2 tablespoons Primal Kitchen Mayo, optional
Place iceberg wedges on 4 plates. Sprinkle evenly with tomatoes and green onions. Drizzle with blue-cheese ranch dressing.
Nutritional Information (without mayo):
- Calories: 388
- Net Carbs: 12 grams
- Fat: 35 grams
- Protein: 6 grams
})( jQuery );
eventCategory: ‘Ad Impression’,