If you didn’t read my post yesterday, I’m in full on hibernation, neverleavethehouse, hidingfromsociety mode. I had a face treatment called profractional done on Tuesday and I am straight up horrifying. The first day your face is bloody, then next day your face is swollen, and now I’m just oddly scabbed, red and puffy. It’s hard not to regret a treatment like this while you’re healing but I’m trying to remember that it’s so damn worth it longterm. Acne was a part of my life for years, but I don’t want the acne scars to define me and this treatment works deeper on those scars than anything else. PLUS it helps with wrinkles. And who doesn’t like to slow down the wrinkles?! I wish I could stay hiding out today but I have to grocery shop and get some new recipes done for you guys, so I’m venturing out. Too bad people aren’t too keen on face masks in stores. Because I could really rock that look right now.
Are you guys obsessed with Stranger Things right now?! I’m not sure how I feel about it. It kind of makes me sick to my stomach sometimes. Why does everything have to be so gooey and slimy and sloppy? I keep watching because Netflix just makes the decision for me before I can even grab the remote, but I still feel kind of grossed out the whole time. All the characters and 80’s feel is THE BEST, but the goo is just too much. Anybody with me?
Have you started planning for Thanksgiving yet?! We were planning to have people over but now I think we are going to take food to our friends house instead since they have a million babies and no energy to actually cook for themselves. So I need to start planning what I’m going to whip up for them. I miss the days when I didn’t eat Thanksgiving food until the day of, but now I make everything ahead of time for you guys so I’m pretty much over the comfort food by the time that Thursday comes around. Instead I just want to eat Puerto Rican food at a little hole in the wall down the street from us. Maybe they’ll be open on Thanksgiving. A plantain, rice and pork Thanksgiving sounds much appealing than dry turkey right now.
And just FYI with these little cheesecakes – there’s no need for you to make the little cookie cups if you don’t feel like baking. This pumpkin cheesecake can be eaten on it’s own in a jar and that way it’s FULLY no bake. Just giving you two options to serve this pumpkin cheesecake on Thanksgiving day!
For the no bake cheesecake
- 8 ounces almond milk cream cheese
- 2/3 cup maple sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 14 ounce can pumpkin puree
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
For the cookie crust
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- Whip almond milk cream cheese in a stand mixer for 5 minutes. Then add the rest of the ingredients to the stand mixer and whip for another 5 minutes until completely combine. Once completely combine, put in a closed container into the fridge to set.
- While the cheesecake whips, add all ingredients for the crust into a food processor and pulse until completely combine. The dough should combine into a slight ball once combine. Spray a mini muffin tin with coconut oil spray, then use a cookie scoop to scoop 2 tablespoons of the dough into 14-15 muffin wells. Use a spoon (or I used a wooden muddler) to press the middle of the dough in to create a well for the pumpkin cheesecake to go in. Use a fork to poke holes in the bottom of the well to keep the cookie form puffing up while baking. Place in the oven for 18-20 minutes, until golden brown. Let cool completely.
- Make coconut whipped cream.
- Use a spoon to scoop the no bake pumpkin cheesecake into each cookie cup then top with coconut whipped cream. You will have remaining no bake pumpkin cheesecake so put the rest in jars and top with coconut whipped cream.
var simpleListUrl = ‘http://paleomg.com/saved-shopping-lists/’;
amzn_assoc_placement = “adunit0”; amzn_assoc_search_bar = “true”; amzn_assoc_tracking_id = “paleomg08-20”; amzn_assoc_ad_mode = “manual”; amzn_assoc_ad_type = “smart”; amzn_assoc_marketplace = “amazon”; amzn_assoc_region = “US”; amzn_assoc_title = “What I Used To Make This Recipe”; amzn_assoc_linkid = “e96e82967fe7586aecd9868e102e6d25”; amzn_assoc_asins = “B00L9LD85S,B01KIK16OA,B0062A87HA,B004TSPMEI”;
More Pumpkin Desserts!
Click Here To Get All My PaleOMG Recipes Into Your Meal Planner With Real Plans!
I may be compensated through my affiliate links in this post, but all opinions are my own. This compensation helps with expenses to keep this blog up and running! Thank you for your support with PaleOMG!